Tuesday, July 21, 2009

See You All Soon!

Sadly enough, our time in Kenya is dwindling. We are spending the day saying our goodbyes at Beacon and debriefing together as a team. We will leave for Safari tomorrow morning and return Friday to catch our evening flight. So this will likely be our last post until we are back in the States! Thanks so much for following along with us and for all of your prayers and thoughts! We have certainly benefited from them! So for now, Kwaheri (bye), and we will be home to see you all very soon.

Until then...
Joel

2 comments:

  1. I am so very very proud that I am a part of a church that truly reaches out to those in need... beyond the comfort zone. What you have experienced is life-altering. Never forget. Never forget. As I strive to complete my two years in the PC with the sick and the weary, it calms a portion of my heart to know that my church, God's people, are with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great trip home with "Chuck" and "Ralph"! Glad you are all back safely. It's not the best diet plan though.

    ReplyDelete